H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S

Ayo Ladies and Gentleman,
LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

I know it's been like a year or what? I haven't met you guys! I am grateful that you still look forward to reading my post. Appreciate you for supporting me! SOO, the BIG QUESTION is... WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS I FOR MONTHS??? Personally, it felt as if I was doing it just for the sake of doing it. There is no meaning in doing that and, I just took a LONG BREAK, but guess what I AM BACK!!!!!!!


Today is a very, very, very special day for me. Why not begin with a happy start. Have you ever imagined what brings happiness to you? What soothes you the most?? As for me, I love spending time with nature! Just my sort of thing. I am a person who will discover even the tiniest thing too.😜
These things have something special! They engross us in themselves so much that we don't even care about our surroundings. That is what finding happiness means to me. 


The brand-new experience I had was on 15th August, Independence Day. We always went hiking, for some change, we decided to go trekking. My family chose 7:30 as it was ideal timing. We carried some snacks and water bottles, just these necessities. Then we started at 8:00 a.m. I was so excited that we RAN for the first 5-10 mins. There were a LOT of ups and downs. I even wanted to stop after some time. I still moved cause I knew it was a pleasurable sensation after arriving at the finish. It was immeasurable. Without wasting any time, I lay there and just enjoyed the beauty. I was surely tired but, the magical charm of scenery took its place. It was so calm all my thoughts vanished(I was so engrossed that I didn't even take more than five photos, just enjoyed the moment to its fullest🥰!). It felt as if I climbed Mount Everest cause it was my first time trekking this high🤣.

(some pics I took while travelling)

Recently writing journals is what I do. It feels like we open up our jumbled thoughts and organize them neatly. I even have a diary entry as "HAPPINESS" I wrote things that I find myself engaged within a short period. I mainly use it for creativity and brain dumping. It is a great way to be productive, also looking back at how you spent your day. An inspirational record for your future too. 

I always admired DRAWING/SKETCHING/PAINTING. It has been my hobby since childhood. I started to show a keen interest in art from primary school. It clears out my mind and is just like meditation. You need concentration and dedication to do it! Whenever I sketch, there is a story formed behind it that motivates me to continue ahead! 

Friends are also a reason I grew during the pandemic. I am so grateful to them. They taught me, "No matter what, live the way you are." They are the closest to me. Whenever I feel lonely, they are always there to lighten me up! Thank You so much, everyone!!! So, there were some beautiful things which I observed enthusiasm in and, I am glad I did. Passion is what you need to accomplish your dream. Well, we have come till the end. I am sure even you find the path of your happiness.


QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!
Which activity gives you immense pleasure?

P.S.-: Why not drop some questions for me too!! It will be my honor to answer your questions. I AM WAITING!!!

Stay safe
Adios!

Love,
Aarya💜

Comments

  1. Observing plants ,flowers , fruits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like spending time with nature! Thank you for stopping by... Have a great day ahead😊

      Delete
  2. Very nice article! swami Ramdas says sukha lagi arranya savita Jave! true happiness in present movement and being with nature
    Nice article clear message good pres

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for sharing your thoughts!!! It feels great that you liked the post... Enjoy your day ahead😊

      Delete
  3. Great article! And as you know, books n friends n family make me happy ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my dear bookworm, Thank you reading....

      Delete
  4. Hello Aarya! It's delightful to see that you're back to the blogging world again!
    This was an interesting take on happiness. The pictures and graphics seem to be going on pretty well into building the blog theme, it's beautiful.
    Things that give me immense pleasure is writing and reading. And hanging out with friends!
    Sending a lot of love,
    Divi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely stay in the blogging world!!! Appreciated 😊... Oh yes hanging out with you makes my day! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts too...

      Love,
      Buddy💜

      Delete
  5. Nice article Aarya. It's always an art to be able to write your thoughts, experience. You are a good writter. While I was reading through it, I was actually able to visualise things. Keep it up. - Ratnadeep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I hope you like the upcoming posts as well... Thank you again for stopping by.
      Have a great day ahead✌

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts