A Week In my Life

 Hiiii

I am back with a new post!!! Firstly, I saw the comments on the last post and, they were so beautiful. Thanks once again for supporting me.


The past week was great, probably more than that. It was an enjoyable experience. So why not give a short(not really, grab some drinks to accompany you) review on how my week passed.

ENJOY :)


23/07/21- Monday:

(I truly apologize for my cheesy selfies!)
It was such a bright day!! I woke up a little late than usual. My day started at 7 a.m. with some lazy groans(note: your writer is a lazy ass, so don't expect a good morning routine). I always try to do something productive every morning but, Aarya doesn't want it! It's really effective to have a proper morning routine, cause it surely helps a lot in time management and reducing anxiety. I am still trying for a better one. My mom is my alarm! Cause even if I put an original one, I will ignore it and swift into my dreamland๐Ÿ˜ฌ, so it better be my mom who calls out my name. I think I am a night owl, not sure cause many people tell me I am the opposite. Now enough of chit-chat. Let's move ahead. Directly after bathing, I sat in front of my laptop, and THE CLASSES BEGIN. So we have this test called ASL, which is a video-based assessment. We had our Hindi ASL and, I thought we had a Hindi oral. I was preparing for the orals in the morning(cause I forgot to do it earlier). When I knew it was an ASL test, I was doomed. At least I am prepared. That was it for the classes. Then I had my lunch (watching RUN BTS๐Ÿ˜…). I was so excited to go to my science class. Finally, after ages, I was going to see the dissection of a flower. It was so interesting that I just wanted to continue discovering it more and more but, we also had to study. My day ended productively. So, FAREWELL MONDAY!!!


24/08/21- Tuesday:

(Hey, It's me Aarya)
People, this was another exciting day!!

The beginning of my day was similar. I can surely tell you that I was mentally dynamic to start the day(but physically still lethargic)!!! The same Aarya woke up and did the morning things and sat for her classes. 

~Time Skip~

After my classes, I hurriedly had my lunch (just in 5 mins) cause I had to learn some chemical equations for my science lesson. Well, I still forgot some.

~Time Skip again~

So I usually go down to play at 6:30 cause I can't stay at my home for one whole day! I like physical+outdoor activities more than staying indoors. You tell me, what are you going do in a room closed by four walls? Don't stress yourself, and get some fresh air. It's free!!!

I am comfortable around my friends. I feel all my thoughts are just left out when I start playing. So I insist you at least go and have a walk. I guarantee you it feels calming. Having my friends near is a feeling of trust and togetherness and, I thank my FRIENDS for being with me...

Here it is, another day full of optimism. Goodbye TUESDAY!!!


25/08/21- Wednesday:

It was one of the best days for me(you will know why๐Ÿคฃ). I woke up at 5:30. No, you are not reading it wrong๐Ÿ˜… and yes, it's a.m.๐Ÿ˜‰ The answer is my brother had a class at 6. I was working on the post till the time it was time for my classes. I felt the time passed faster that day! I also decided to sketch after a long time(tuition class on a break). 

~TIME SKIP~

 I didn't even realize it was my playtime. The best part of the day is about to come. Here is where the fun part begins. As we were more friends on that day, we decided to play dog and the bone(everyone knows this game). The game started, with two teams and one referee. My turn was second and, I ran to grab the bone as the opposite team player was not attentive. Without looking here and there, I started running to my team. While running my leg slipped and landed on my bottom. My friends(you know who you are) started asking if I am fine, did I get hurt, blah blah blah(oh, they do care for me*wipe my fake tears*). And me sitting there and laughing like a stupid. Can you imagine, I was L.A.U.G.H.I.N.G. We continued the game as I didn't want to go home early. When I reached home I was jumping in joy and, I was telling my mom, guess what, that I got hurt after a long time and I was happy about that! My mom was like, did you just hit your brain after falling. I still cried in pain while sleeping *poor me, crying internally*. Well, this is the funny end of Wednesday. Toodles๐Ÿ˜


26/08/21- Thursday

It was a typical day and, in between breaks, I worked on my blog. Now, remember I had practiced for my Hindi orals on Monday? So we have a Hindi period only twice a week Mondays, and Thursdays. We have Hindi as our last period on Thursday. I was practicing for my orals that day, and then suddenly I remembered we got a notice yesterday. Our school held a session on the Digestive system in our last period, which is Hindi(LOL Aarya). So the orals got postpone again and, Aarya was doomed again! Also, the day passed 2x times faster than Wednesday. I didn't recognize where the time flew. But it was a smiling day! So I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Most of my time passed while doing homework. That's all I can say about Thursday. (Sorry if I ended my Thursday too early) 


27/08/21- Friday

My favorite day of the week! It is the last working day as Saturday is a holiday. Also, it felt nostalgic that day. My mom was talking about my childhood days. When I came from (pre-primary)school, my mom asked what I did today? My answer would be, "I finished my tiffin and came back!" Nothing else. It was so fun to look back. Now I am a teenager. A lot of difference, right??? Well, you have to follow your dreams and enjoy your life. That's all I can say. Believe in yourself. You are capable of doing anything.

Evening~ 

I felt like baking a mug-cake after a long time(Note: cooking is one of my hobbies). It looked light, fluffy, and was delicious. (TBH, it was the first time the result came out so good) The day or should I say week ended with me enjoying the cake watching MasterChef with my mom. I forgot to tell you something... I fell again, this time so close to hitting my face! Ikr, How careless of me๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️


How was the post??? Did you enjoy it? I hope it did not make you sleepy.

BTW, how did you spend your week? Make sure to comment below!


P.S.-: I am still waiting for your questions!!! Here is my mail (aaryamali2008@gmail.com). Keep asking me more!


Take care,

Love

Aaru๐Ÿ’œ

Comments

  1. liked the way you have written it.. " crying internally " lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gods I remember when u fell down. U were laughing so hard it must have hurt more than when u fell down ๐Ÿ˜‚. And don't worry, I'm a lazy ass too ๐Ÿ˜‰. Great post aarya! (PS- Woh shoes tu mere liye pehenkar aayi thi, isliye giri ๐Ÿ˜‚)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great you still remember! Oh yes, my lazy ass friend I wore those shoes just for you.
      Thanks for reading. Love ya๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  3. Hey!
    Sorry, got a bit late in writing a comment. For the record, I've read this post for the fifth time now. It's something fun you've written here, quirky! It's also nice to see more optimism! Your cheerful and positive self is enough to lighten up the mood!
    A great way to pen down your week Aarya.
    Lot's of love and emotion,
    Divi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok! I am glad you liked the post ☺️.
    Oh yes( also I kept on saying you my week went great). Aww... So sweet of you.
    Love,
    Buddy ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts